Executive Administrative volunteer tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Field Office Director (FOD) or Director’s calendar;
- Take notes at Department Head meetings and other meetings;
- Draft letters and other communications;
- Assist with email management for FOD or Director;
- Compile Monthly Report and Dashboard information;
- Schedule meetings for FOD, Department Heads and other staff as needed;
- Special projects as assigned by the FOD; and
- Other departmental support as needed.
General Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Organizational and administrative skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Microsoft software and Windows strongly preferred; and
- Fluency in Spanish required for Latin America offices.