Are you a guerrilla filmmaker? A large Irish public-sector leadership program is looking for an experienced self-shooter to take the lead in filming a range documentary videos
Duration: 6-month contract
With proven professional experience, you will be a self-shooter capable of handling both the creative and technical dimensions of video production.
Working remotely in RoI with a UK-based project team you will be responsible for facilitating and recording a range of interviews with contributors across the Republic of Ireland.
On simpler shoots you will be expected to act as a ‘one man band’, locking-off the camera and running sound while also conducting interviews. On larger shoots you will be accompanied by additional staff, both technical and editorial.
You will also be required to conduct edits, adding lower-thirds, grading and mixing the final videos and encoding them for online distribution.
You will not be required to provide your own camera kit as LEO-owned professional-grade kit will be provided.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ability to manage a small documentary set as a self-shooter, running both camera and audio.
• Excellent, professional communication skills and the ability to put contributors at ease.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and organize your work across multiple concurrent projects.
• Good attention to detail.
• Your own transport and a valid, clean driving license.
• Operation of camera kit including Sony FS-700, Canon C300 or equivalent.
• Knowledge of post-production software such as Adobe Premiere CC, Magic Bullet Looks, etc.