Work with a local national project coordinator on an HIV and AIDS program to engage at-risk communities.
As the project manager for the MARPS project, a HIV and AIDS project working with key affected populations, you will be working with identified partner organizations, donors and communities.
You will be working with a national project coordinator to ensure the project is able to provide prevention, testing and treatment services to the key populations identified in and around Lae and Morobe province in PNG.
- Previous overseas work experience in insecure contexts with focus on health service delivery
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- Experience of managing complex, culturally sensitive advocacy projects
- Experience of HIV and AIDS project is preferable
- Experience of working in insecure situations. Willingness to adapt to changing ground realities
- Ability to contribute/take responsibilities
- Good written skills, with proven ability in report writing (medical reports, assessment reports etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, flexible and adaptable
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills, stimulating and diplomatic
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
Deadline: April 28, 2017