Accenture is partnering with Young Global Leaders and sponsoring scholarships for youth [19-25] to undertake a 3 week learning journey in Tanzania and become part of a global network for diverse global talent.
Spend 3 weeks in Africa, building new friendships and professional exposure. Visit their site for more information
On the 23rd of July 2017, a learning JOURNEY will take off in Tanzania. The JOURNEY goes through Arusha, Ngorongoro, and Zanzibar and concludes in Dar es Salaam on the 12th of August 2017.
GLOBAL AND DIVERSE TALENTS
The network will consist of approx. 20-25 curious and ambitious talents between the ages of 19 to 25, coming from a broad range of countries and diverse backgrounds. Together, you will embark on an inspiring JOURNEY to a fascinating country undergoing great development and transformation.
3-WEEK LEARNING JOURNEY
On the JOURNEY, you and your peers build relationships and form your own life-long YGP Talent Network. You will learn from and inspire each other, while engaging in mind opening experiences and daily facilitated reflections. On the 3-week learning JOURNEY and within our intuitive learning architecture, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the culture, history, opportunities and challenges of the region
- Engage with local businesses and universities
- Meet up with young elite entrepreneurs
- Engage with youth from SOS Children’s Village
- Learn about circular economy and emotional intelligence
- Spend a day on a safari, spotting lions, elephants, hippos, zebras, etc.
- Experience local art, music and customs
- Spend time with diverse young people from Tanzania and Zanzibar