Launch Your Career in Thailand
Your search for an internship opportunity in program management ends here. Imagine being mentored by one of the top NGO’s and groomed to manage several projects and deliver the best results. You will learn the best practices to improve the organization’s performance and facilitate business transformation.
ESCAP – Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific is hiring for a program management intern in Thailand.
Your daily responsibilities will depend on your background and the assigned office as well as the internship period. Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Update country donor profiles and compile ESCAP donor statistics overview for the online ESCAP Donors system.
2. Conduct research and compile ESCAP case stories on results delivered through technical cooperation projects with different partners.
3. Help organize donor-related events.
4. Help with updating ESCAP’s website dedicated to partnerships and resource mobilization.
5. Assist with designing and preparing various information materials, briefs, and presentations for the senior management of ESCAP.
Deadline: Apr 30, 2017