Ukrainian leading educational company is looking for a qualified and experienced native speaker of English to work at Summer English language camp in Ukraine. They are looking for a camp teachers and counselors to assist in the direction, supervision, teaching English and organization of campers within activities and throughout the camp. The sessions dates are June 3 — June 14, June 17 — July 28, July 1 — July 12, July 17 — August 28 and August 1 — August 12
- Native English speaker (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia citizen)
- Ideally, must have completed their freshman year of college before the camp season begins.
- Ideally currently working towards a Degree in a field like Psychology, Recreation Studies, Leisure Management, Theater or Performing Arts, Creative Arts, Sports & Health Studies, or related field.
- Ideally, previous experience of teaching children/ young people in a similar or related environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing resources, ideas and lending support to colleagues as required.
- Ability and confidence to lead as well as participate in activities on and off site, such as discos, quiz nights and talent shows.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Strong desire to work with children in an outdoor setting
- Motivation to learn and practice new skills
- Desirable: First Aid Certificate and/or Life Guard Certificate
- The applicant is expected to acquire valid travel insurance for the whole duration of his/her stay in Ukraine, to cover for repatriation in case of severe illness or injury.
- Pay rate $450 up to $600 for a session
- Coverage of travel costs (at least 50%).
- Free shared accommodation and meals on site.
- Medical care is guaranteed and available 24/7
- Free airport pick-up upon arrival to Kiev.
- Free hostel accommodation in Kiev in case of early arrival
- Bus transfer from Kiev to camp location and back to Kiev