Support Private Enterprise in Macedonia
IESC is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party with a background in investment and banking for an imminent USAID project that will strengthen local business support service providers, encourage investment and access to finance, and enhance the business enabling environment in Macedonia.
- Advanced degree in economics, business, finance, international development, or other relevant field required;
- Minimum 15 years of experience in business services development or project finance, preferably on programs supporting economic growth or financial sector development;
- Experience manage competitive grants processes highly desired;
- Previous Chief of Party/Project Director experience required;
- USAID or other donor experience preferred;
- Fluency in Macedonian language required; English language fluency also necessary.