Lead the road across Europe
Backroads is currently reviewing applications for Trip Leaders and Field Staff who have work authorization in Canada and the US. They have finished hiring Trip Leaders and Field Staff for Europe for the 2017 season but are still actively looking for people who are bilingual.
They are still reviewing applications from Americans, we are primarily looking for Americans who speak Italian, French or German at conversant levels or above. They do not have many positions available for Americans who do not speak a European language or have significant European life experience.
- Do you enjoy talking with people and have good social skills?
- Are you patient, caring, empathetic, warm and friendly?
- Are you a grateful person with a zest for life? Do you see the glass as half-full?
- Are you confident in yourself, mature and genuine? Do you have a variety of interesting life experiences that our guests would be curious to discover?
- Can you be dynamic and genuinely enthusiastic in a way that motivates others and makes them smile?
- Do you love kids and would you welcome an opportunity to connect with families in the outdoors?
- Are you eager to grow? Can you offer and receive feedback openly?