Based in Erbil, with regular travel to other areas, Handicap International is seeking Technical Unit Coordinator to monitor program implementation. Born of outrage by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, Handicap International aspires to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
An independent and impartial aid and development organization, Handicap International, works in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster alongside disabled and vulnerable people to help meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
Under the direct line management of the Head of Mission, the Technical Unit Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the technical aspects of the mission’s activities are represented and advocated for at Coordination level, and that the technical supports within the mission are well coordinated. In addition, the Technical Unit Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that each Technical Coordinator guarantees the overall technical quality of HI’s activities in its respective mission domains: physical and functional rehabilitation, Mental Health and psychosocial support, Risk Education and Inclusion.
- Starting date: 15/05/2017
- Length of the contract: 9 months (renewable)
- Salary: from €2750/month (gross), depending on experience
- Per diem: 507.29€/month (net) paid in local currency in the field
- Hardship allowance:€250/month (net)
- Insurances: medical health coverage, retirement planning, repatriation
- Paid holiday: 25 days per year
- R&R: 5 days every 3 months
- Housing: Collective taken in charge by Handicap
Apply on their website
Deadline: March 30, 2017