Want to travel and teach in beautiful Vietnam, with full in-country support? That’s exactly what you’ll get on the Vietnam TEFL internship. Heading out in August 2017, what better start to the school year could there be than 5 months experiencing Vietnam like a local?
140-hour Professional TEFL course. Complete 120 hours online before you fly to Vietnam; and complete the 20-hour classroom training with other interns during orientation Comprehensive one-week orientation in Vietnam. In addition to your classroom training, you’ll learn all about Vietnamese culture, have some language lessons, and you’ll get to see the sights of either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, alongside other interns
- Reputable 5-month term with i-to-i and our expert in-country partners, ELC
- In-country support from ELC. They’re experts in education and Vietnam and will be there to help with any issues you may have
- $800 monthly spending allowance. That’s higher than any other TEFL internship provider, and will enable you to live very comfortably in Vietnam, with a great opportunity to save!
- End of contract bonus. You’ll receive $250 from your school upon completion of the internship – many of our teachers use this to help fund a trip around Asia
- Accommodation provided free of charge. You’ll have a private bedroom in either a shared house or apartment with other interns
- Airport pick up and transfers to your school
- Visa assistance ELC will help to arrange your visa so you can concentrate on enjoying your time in Vietnam.
- A network of new friends You’ll be joined by interns from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and Europe, and you’ll also definitely be placed with at least one other intern so you’re not on your own.
- Company: i-to-i TEFL
- Vacancy: Teach (TEFL) English in Vietnam – August 2017
- Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL teacher, Trainee teacher, Short-term summer post
- Dates: Starts 19th August 2017
- Salary: $800 a month (more than any other provider!)