Outbrain is hiring for an Accounting Assistant who will report directly to the APAC EEMEA Finance and Accounting manager.
This job represents a great opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of a finance department in a rapidly growing digital marketing organization. The finance team is responsible for the financial management of Outbrain across 4 countries (Japan, Australia, SEA, India). The Accounting Assistant will play a key role in ensuring the maintenance and integrity of certain account ledgers with a heavy focus on the End of Month process.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General accounting – GL maintenance, reconciliations, monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes, bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with vendor/business team queries with regards to statements and invoicing
- In charge of tax instalments review and monthly reporting to tax authorities.
- Back up for posting journals
- Preparation of reporting package to management.
- Managing PO process / sending statements to publishers.
- Support local auditors
- Handling other ad hoc tasks within finance when required