As the importance of English in global business rises so too is the demand for qualified English teachers. What you may not know is that not all international English teaching assignments are long-term. There are numerous opportunities to teach for a little as two weeks or for as long as an academic year in countries throughout the world.
Some positions will require you to have a TEFL certification. For this we recommend you look at the advice offered by the experts at ESL Expat. English teachers will often have their full travel expensive covered, posts include accommodation, and offer some salary or stipend.
- Ukrainian leading educational company Study.ua is looking for a qualified and experienced native speaker of English to work for two weeks at Summer English language camp.
- Want to travel and teach in beautiful Vietnam for five months? The program offers full in-country support.
- Gatchina is a town 45 kilometers south of St. Petersburg where an English teacher is needed for kindergarten.
- Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world are looking for qualified teachers for the academic year.
- Looking to experience something new in 2017? Why not try teaching one-on-one English in Japan.
In addition to these listing, we recommend periodically checking: